We bring over 7 years of exemplary service experience and will prepare your little ones for life in the "big school"! We believe that learning begins at birth; that newborn's minds are the tabula rasa (clean slate) just waiting to be filled with information so we offer fun-filled, age-appropriate academic learning experiences for all groups including, infants, toddlers, Pre-K, and school-aged up to age 12 for expert after-school tutoring and homework assistance.
The experience at Little Archie's Clubhouse will leave a lasting impression on all of our children as they grow and develop through the amazing journey of early childhood education and matriculate into life-long learners.
For inquiries, Our phone number is 610-351-2541 our Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 7am - 6pm.
Why is Early Childhood Education Important?
- Far too many children enter school not prepared.
- When unprepared children begin school behind, they tend to fall further and further behind.
- Children who are at risk of not doing well in school gain significant benefits from quality childcare.
- All children need to enter school ready and able to succeed.
- Improves school performance
- Raises math and language abilities
- Sharpens thinking/attention skills
- Reduces special education placement
- Lowers school drop out rates
- Improves and strengthen interactions with peers
- Decreases problem behaviors
- Encourages more exploratory behavior
- Helps adjustment to the demands of formal schooling
- Increases lifelong earning potential
- Achieves better academic outcomes
- Lowers rates of teen pregnancy and incarceration
- Improves recruitment and retention of parents who work